- Download and print the figures you’d like to create. Cardstock works best!
- Have a parent carefully cut the pieces along the red cut lines. A craft knife can help but isn’t necessary. Some figures have red cut lines within the artwork for arms and accessories.
- Fold where indicated by the dashed line.
- Assemble the figure before you tape any tabs down.
- Once you have any arms and accessories in place fold the body around and tape the large tab in place. Slide the 3 loose head pieces into place inside of the body.
- Add hand accessories to your final figure if desired.
- Have fun!
Click to open in a new window and print directly from your browser or right click to save the file to your computer.